Please use our online signup form to have your farm or business listed as a Buy Fresh Buy Local participant. It will take about 10 minutes to complete the form and submit your profile for approval. You must be located in a county covered by a Virginia Buy Fresh Buy Local chapter.
Before you sign up, check to see that you don't already have a listing! If you already have a Buy Fresh Buy Local listing, you need to log in to edit your existing listing (creating a new one will likely cause problems).
*please note, businesses in the Cville Area, Loudoun or Northern Piedmont chapters need to sign up by March 5 to be listed in the annual print guide.
Please start by selecting a listing type, using these guidelines:
- Farms/Producers: Includes Apiaries, CSAs, Farm Stands, U-Pick, Orchards
- Farmers' Markets: Select this option if you operate a new or existing market
- Retailers: Includes Butchers, Co-ops, Grocers
- Restaurants: Includes Bakeries, Caterers
- Specialty Beverages: Includes Breweries, Cideries, Distilleries, Wineries/Vineyards
- Value-Added Producers: Select this option if you source local ingredients to create local food products for sale (i.e. fermented foods, kombucha, jams, salsas, granola, herbal products)